Every day a Chef de Cabine chooses her favourite look of the day and explains how you can achieve it at home in five easy steps. Today, Hannah Bennett walks us through one of the looks she developed for MARTAN – the high-fashion favourite of the head designer called ‘A Nautical Nod’.
Products: M.A.C Hyper Real Serumizer, Studio Radiant Serum Powered Foundation (keep an eye out, this product launches in a week), M.A.C Pro Acrylic Paint in black and white, M.A.C Squirt Plumping Gloss Stick in clear, M.A.C Blot Powder
Brushes: #170, #210, #240
Difficulty (1 – 5): 4
Occasion: Fashion Soiree
5 steps away:
- Hydrate your skin with Hyper Real Serumizer using your hands
- Apply the Studio Radiant Serum Powered Foundation with the M.A.C #170 brush in areas you need coverage
- Use either the white or the black Acrylic Paint to draw a thin line above or below the eye, using the M.A.C #210 brush
- Dab a light layer of Squirt the M.A.C Plumping Gloss Stick onto the lips for a high shine finish
- Powder your T-zone using M.A.C Blot Powder and the brush #240 for a perfect finished look!