Every day a Chef de Cabine chooses her favourite look of the day and explains how you can achieve it at home in five easy steps. Today Hannah Bennett chose the look: ‘Minimalistic Matte’ she created for the 1/OFF® show.
Products: Studio Fix Mattifine 12hr Shine-Control Primer, Studio Fix 24-hour Smooth Wear Concealer, Studio Radiance Face And Body Radiant Sheer Foundation, Studio Fix Sculpt And Shape Contour Palette, Brow Set.
Difficulty (1 – 5): 1
Occasion: Everyday look
- Start by priming your face with the Studio Fix Mattifine 12hr Shine Control Primer to reduce the appearance of pores and regulate shine without a powdery finish.
- Next, apply a little bit of Studio Radiance Face And Body Radiant Sheer Foundation with your fingertips for a natural coverage.
- Using a #224 blending brush, apply the Studio Fix 24-hour Smooth Wear Concealer to colour-correct where necessary. Keep the concealer soft, leaving a bit of darkness around the eye to keep the raw feeling of the look.
- Apply a cool-toned contour just under the cheekbone, using the Sculpt And Shape Palette and a #109 brush.
- Fluff up the brows with a clear Brow Set gel.