Every day a Chef de Cabine chooses her favourite look of the day and explains how you can achieve it at home in five easy steps. Today, Hannah Bennett walks us through one of four looks she developed for Francon – the sultry favourite of the head designer called An Evening At The Art Gallery.
Products: Studio Radiance Moisturising + Illuminating Primer, Studio Radiance Face And Body Radiant Sheer Foundation, Eye Kohl, Powder Kiss Soft Matte Eyeshadow, Extra Dimension Eyeshadow, M·A·CStack Mascara, Lip Pencil, Matte Lipstick, Powder Kiss Velvet Blur Slim Stick.
Difficulty (1 – 5): 3
Occasion: an evening out
5 steps away:
1. Start by priming the face with the Studio Radiance Moisturising + Illuminating Primer, followed by Studio Radiance Face And Body Radiant Sheer Foundation applied with fingertips for a natural glow finish.
2. For eyes, start with blending the Eye Kohl pencil in the shade Coffee all over the lid as a base. Using a #217 brush, add Powder Kiss Soft Matte Eyeshadow in the shade Give A Glam to intensify and blend further. Then with your finger apply Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Havana for a metallic shine.
3. Lastly, finish the eye look with M·A·CStack Mascara.
4. For the bold lip, use a combination of Lip Pencil in Chestnut and Matte Lipstick in the shade Antique Velvet.
5. To add a bit of dimension to the cheeks dab the Powder Kiss Velvet Blur Slim Stick in Over The Taupe with your finger.