Every day a Chef de Cabine chooses her favourite look of the day and explains how you can achieve it at home in five easy steps. Today Bianca van Swieten chose the look: ‘Braided Ponytail’ she created for the 1/OFF® show.
Products: Perfect setting, Perfect me, Flexible Finish – All three products are from Wella Eimi
Tools: Hair dryer, elastic band, polishing brush, pin, small rubber bands.
Difficulty (1 is very easy and 5 is pretty complicated): 3 – you must be able to make a braid.
Occasion: Perfect for a party like going to a club or a festival.
5 steps away:
- First make sure you prep the hair with Perfect setting. Spray this through the whole hair. On top, apply a small amount of Perfect me just in the ends.
- Blow dry the hair 100% dry.
- Use the polish brush and brush all the hair together. When you are satisfied with the way it looks, bind everything together with your elastic band.
- Tie one small strand of hair from the ponytail around the elastic band to hide it, and secure it with a sliding pin. Spray some flexible finish.
- Last but not least, divide the tail into three equal parts and make three braids, secure with a small rubber band and finish with Flexible Finish.
Tip from Bianca: Make sure that the tail is at the height of the crown this optically lengthens the body and this makes the look chic for any woman.