Every day a Chef de Cabine chooses her favourite look of the day and explains how you can achieve it at home in five easy steps. Today, Hannah Bennett chose the look ‘White Liner’ she created for the MARTAN show.
Products: Studio Radiance Moisturizing + Illuminating Silky primer, Studio Radiance Face And Body Radiant Sheer Foundation, Studio Fix Conceal and Correct Palette, M·A·CStack Mascara, M·A·C Colour Excess Gel Pencil eye liner.
Brushes: #266, #224, #159
Difficulty (1 – 5): 4
Occasion: Garden party
1. Apply the Studio Radiance primer with your fingers to make the skin glowy.
2. Perfect the skin with the Studio Radiance foundation with brush #159
3. Touch up any blemishes and undereye discolouration with the concealer palette using the #224 brush
4. Now the tricky part. Using the #266 brush, apply a thin white line around the eye and in the inner and outer corner.
5. Using the M·A·CStack, apply a thin layer of mascara.